I think the outline is great to move youth through the process of deciding on career and educational goals with it's modern graphics and assessments. I appreciate the use of...read more→
IDEA 2 CAREER
The Simple & Effective Career Planning Solution
The Career Planning Solution your organization needs to help the young people you're tasked with supporting.
Helping young people to develop a career plan is an activity that many educators are obligated, or compelled, to implement with the kids they’re tasked with mentoring, guiding or teaching. If this speaks to you or your organization, IDEA 2 CAREER is the instrument that will allow for simple incorporation of this deliverable with minimal intrusion into what’s likely already a full plate.
Whether a young person has no idea which career pathway to pursue, or does have an idea but isn’t sure how to make it happen, Idea 2 Career’s 5-Step solution gives them the tools and resources that will empower them to build a career plan that’s relevant and meaningful to who they are and what they value; it encourages introspection and action to bring young people closer to a successful career and future, whatever their version of success may be.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SOLUTION?
Designed and developed:
- By a high school career counselor with extensive experience working with thousands of young people individually & within groups.
- Based on feedback from 100s of high school students regarding their goals, and their struggles with thoughts & perceptions of their future.
Meets a significant % of industry standards from:
- ASCA (American School Counselor Association) National Standards For Students.
- Perkin’s Collaborative Resource Network’s “Frameworks Supporting Elements”
- Self-paced challenges and activities
- Minimal facilitation required
- Utilizes leading edge technology & resources
- Aligns with individual teaching styles
- Printable & downloadable documents & worksheets
- Video introduction to each challenge
- Viewable & doable on any device, at any location
Teens & Young Adults as well as the Educators that work with them:
- Public & Private High Schools
- Career & Technical Education Schools & Centers
- Alternative & Charter Schools
- Virtual High Schools
- Community Colleges
- Community Youth Organizations
- Workforce Development & Career Centers
- Youth Justice Programs
TESTIMONIALS & REVIEWS
The "Idea 2 Career" Curriculum" provides educators and stake holders with a valuable tool for introducing students to a great variety of resources and activities that will assist them when...read more→
Idea 2 Career helped me finalize what I really wanted to do with my future. I always knew I wanted to do something more untraditional for a female. Going through...read more→
I believe that the product Michelle has developed is just what CTE instructors want and need to help them deliver on the standards in their programs that relate to career...read more→
- Annual license for one school or organization
- Unlimited use by educators & students
- Accessible on any computer or mobile device
- Standards-aligned lessons
- Project-based learning activities
- Multiple pedagogical techniques
- Formative & summative assessments
- Fillable, printable & downloadable documents
- Instructor-specific home page
- Student-specific home page
- Video instructions
- Step-by-step pacing guides
- Student “Checklist of To-Do’s”
- Instructor “Grade Book”
- Vetted & curated web resources
- Unlimited email support for instructors
- Unlimited student profiles on Bhlue.com
- Some organizations may qualify for license discount.
- Professional Development: On-site “Train the Trainer” Workshop